Friday, November 23, 2007

It started when I wanted to re-do my kitchen cabinets. Bill brought in two saw horses and a 4x 8 piece of heavy duty plywood and I had a work table. In time the kitchen cabinet project was over but I was unwilling to give back my new work table, (You can see it in the former studio pictures with a sheet for a table cloth and heavy duty plastic over that.) Maybe Bill needed those saw horses for something, I'm not sure, but the next thing I knew he was building me a craft table. It is also 4x 8 foot but has that wonderful shelf to hold art papers, and matting board. On the other end is a fine shallow drawer, wide and long for holding clamps and cutters.
It is a wonder.the picture is of the table before it was brought into the studio, It is still sitting in the garage.

No comments: