Friday, May 21, 2010

spiraling into health

Hello again. Can't get back to the art table yet, busy with the tedium of recuperation.

Thinking of symbols and guides.
My symbol is a spiral, and it is permeating my recovery. It started when I began collecting visuals for art projects, beginning with nature: fern fronds, nautilus, ammonites, Sheep horn, it grew into black holes, galaxies, fractal flames, DNA, interlocking life spirals.

In my half sleep I saw spirals of light and color, all color without beginning or end moving in and out of each other, permeating, becoming one in space and time then gracefully separating and interconnecting somewhere else, growing, becoming more and greater, seeking and finding change while remaining in truth the same.

Are our lives like this? Is this how different worlds live and move together just outside our consciousness?
Are the multi-universes connected in an interplay of spiraling colored light full of the knowledge and life and love of all times, past, now and tomorrow?

And how can I learn more?

2 comments:

Nancy Carter, LCSW said...

Loved your entry. Keep it up. Your spiritual view of the universe leads to enlightenment. Sometimes I "know" things during therapy sessions that did not come from any tangible facts. I am not psychic. But the universe provides knowledge for our good if we have the faith needed to look for it.

Nancy Carter

Darla said...

Beautiful imagery. Explore this more and let us know how it goes.

I do believe it is all one and unending - somehow. The "how" is still beyond me.

Darla