Rules: Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you.(To do this, go to “notes” under tabs (or the + sign) on your profile page, paste these instructions in the body of the note, type your 25 random things, tag 25 people (in the right hand corner of the app) then click publish.)
1. my goal is to be organized, though it isn't going to happen.
2. I play every day almost.
3. Nothing is more important than the free library, unless it's the internet..
4. Not seeing in color is unimaginable.
5. I love to learn.
6. my uniform is blue jeans.
7. There is a little star tattood on my right wrist, leftover from study-hall 6th grade.
8. Putting your face against a horses neck can make you calm and give you strength.
9. Planting a garden is like making magic.
10. I love paint, beads, clay and paper.
11. Have little sense of smell but lavender and honeysuckle come through. Thank goodness.
12. I try to keep up a lbog and a written log.
13. I hate to be wrong, so I am usually right. :)
14. I could live on buttered noodles. (but I better not.)
15. My favorite song is "Smoke gets in your eyes".
16. Or maybe it's "I'd like to teach the world to sing", because it says what I feel.
17. I met a young man who made sand castles, works of art, all down the Pacific, and smiled when waves washed them away of kids stomped on them.
18. I believe animals have souls, and they are precious.
19. My favorite book in the last 5 years is Merle's Door.
20. It's important to have a good brain but you also need a good imagination and kindness.
21. I loved going to college with younger students all around. Great energy!22. I have a great family.
23. Spring is in my blood all year long.
24. Why aren't unicorns on the endangered species list?
25. Why do people kill people to show that killing people is wrong?