Saturday, January 2, 2010

new year choices

A new year, new beginnings. Sometimes starting over sounds so positive.

I will be healthy if at all possible by taking special care and not taking anything for
granted.

I'll continue to eat less meat, and dairy, more fresh vegetables, fruits, grains and nuts.
I will be meticulous in my crafting too, remembering to be careful about ventilation when there is even the slightest thought there might be harmful fumes. I will remember protective gloves and masks, and will use them like it or not. I can learn to get used to them right?

I will remember the fear and discomfort of being unable to get a full breath and I will appreciate the air I breathe and give thanks.

1 comment:

Darla said...

I envision all good things coming your way in 2010 my friend.

Darla